Mr J's favourite Omelette
Omelette is always a go to for us especially on the weekend, after a run or an early trip to the playground.
But actually such a lovely quick and easy dinner and can easily be adapted to suit whatever you fancy or have left in the fridge.
Have always used this Leon recipe as my go to and would totally recommend, see recipe below and enjoy!
1 tablespoon of chedder cheese
1 heaped spoonful of creme fraiche
A splash of vegetable oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
How to make:
1. Pour all of your ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Spray your pan with vegetable oil and turn up the heat, pour your ingredients into the pan.
3. With a wooden spoon gentle push in your mixture towards the centre of the pan doing so all the way around the pan.
4. Let the mixture start to settle at this point add any extras, on this occasion I popped in baby leaf spinach but you could add whatever you like.
5. When the mixture is still forming but lightly cooked fold over your Omelette and plate up.