Homemade fruit lolly pops
This is such a simple recipe I poached from Waitrose but replaced the Coconut Water with Almond Milk as I already had it in the fridge.
A great little recipe to do with your children, Darcy loves when we use the blender (anyone else familiar with Brenda the blender?!, you need kids to get that one), anyhow this is a family favourite, and packed full of fruit. I got the ice lolly moulds of Amazon for £5.
See recipe below:
- 280g mixed strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 400ml of almond milk (can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey, plus extra to taste
How to make:
1. Blend all your fruit together in the blender, once this is combined add your honey and almond milk (or coconut milk) and blitz until all combined.
2. Add the mixture to your moulds and freeze for a minimum or 4 hours (think slushy) overnight is ideal
Now simply grab when you fancy them and enjoy in the sunshine!