Trying to add more seeds into our diet and came across Golden Linseeds which are never ending in their health benefits, their gluten free to which is a bonus. Toasted they hold a great crunch which perfectly takes the place of breadcrumbs.
Just to name a few:
- 4 pieces of Turkey breasts (butterfly this where possible)
- 100g (4oz) Golden linseed (replacement of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g (4oz) plain flour
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
How to Make:
- In three separate bowls add your linseeds in one, whisk your eggs and pop in the second bowl and lastly pop some flour ibn the third. Dip the turkey breasts one at a time through the flour and then the egg and then the linseed then place on a tray ready for the pan.
- When all covered, placed in the oiled pan (mid-high heat) and give 5-7 mins per side, I usually pop in the oven at 180c for a further 10 mins to ensure all cooked. Always fry first to ensure a crispy coating and sealing the meat. You’ll want to do these in batches to ensure they are all cooked through.
- Now simply add with your side we simply had salad, but sweet potato fries would be brilliant or as they are in season roasted new potatoes.
Enjoy and please let me know if you try it!