Yorkshires, the simplest of recipes and a must with all our roasts...
With the summer looking like its well and truly gone and the fact I'm craving roast dinner and comfort food, made the excuse to finally make one and of course make the ultimate Yorkshires.
Just a little tip when you've taken your meat out to rest and the potatoes are pretty much there, before popping on the veg I would start the Yorkshires, (you will need 15ish mins to make).
100g of plain flour (I sift mine)
100ml of milk
2 large eggs
How to Make:
1. Pre-heat your oven to a very high heat 200-220 degrees.
2. Simply whisk all the ingredients together, let the bubbles rise and the batter rest.]
3. In a muffins tin or cupcake tin place a drizzle of oil in 9 of the insertions, place this in the pre-heated oven and give it 10 mins.
4. be careful opening and taking out the tray without spilling the oil, pour a laddle of batter in the oiled insertions, pop back in the oven and give 10-15 mins (I usually turn down the heat to 200 at this point).
5. Go and enjoy your roast with the perfect Yorkshire, with the rest of the roast dinner.